After the pain of divorce comes a time I call 'drought'. You've survived the emotional storm, weathered the brutal elements tearing at your heart, cried til' there were no more tears and used up your annual benefits for therapy coverage in 3 months.
If you're wondering who you are and what to do next, join me on a 6 week self-discovery exploration to begin looking forward with more focus on the future than on the past.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in participating in this 6 week group starting 4 pm PST, Sunday, October 29th and meeting via phone for 6 consecutive Sundays, ending on December 3rd.
The fee is $85 for the 6 week group.
Join us in the community room of the San Luis Obispo Library for the inaugural Indie Author Day!
I'm thrilled to be included in this event to support local independent authors. I'll be participating in a brief excerpt reading from my book, Wine, Sex and Suicide - My Near Death Divorce.
Join me from 10 am to Noon on Wednesday, July 13th at the Morro Bay Library for selected readings from my book, Wine, Sex and Suicide - My Near Death Divorce and a discussion around the importance of self-love, creating boundaries and healing past wounds.
Join me at the Digital Author's and Indie Publisher's writer's conference in Los Angeles on February 26-28.
I'll be presenting on Friday evening about how to structure your book from cover to cover to not make it look self published.
The conference has a wealth of information, resources and offers opportunities to meet with agents and publishers.
Interested? Contact me for a discount code to attend.
Join me to celebrate the publishing of my first book!
A portion of each book purchase will be donated to Along Comes Hope, a local non-profit helping families of children with cancer.
Come meet Parlour Salon owners, Mark Padgett and David Stewart in the beautiful ambience of their space where we'll serve cheese and wine.
See you there!
Join Me For a 4 Week Personal Empowerment Fun Program!!
I'm so excited to guide you through the Infinite Possibilities workshop in a casual outdoor environment where your intentions and dreams can take flight. Your personal 80 page workbook included in the price of the class.
In the four weeks we'll cover:
* How our thoughts become the 'things' in our lives. It's all a matter of energy says Quantum Physics. The power of visualization, studies prove it!
* How our beliefs formed and how to change them if they're not serving us. We change our beliefs by changing our thoughts, words and actions.
* Blessed emotions! Life's feedback system giving us an indication of our beliefs, perceptions, preferences. Can a limiting belief result in unpleasant emotions? Yes!
* Taking action! Set the GPS in the direction you wish to go and take small steps toward the new horizon. Forget the dirty word, "How".
* That gut feeling. It's important to listen and get in touch with that inner guidance system. Instinct, hunches, dreams and desires. They're telling us something important.
* The magic of the universe. Serendipity, magical moments and believing in what we cannot see.
* The meaning of life. Yes, in week 4 you will have the answer to the meaning of life!
Register here. Discount codes expire August 11th. Choose how much you want to pay! I want you there!
Full Price is $125
Use discount code I'mAwesome and pay $100
Use discount code LifeisFun and pay $50
4 Tuesdays. 6:30-8:30 pm. August 18, 25 September 1, 8 Laguna Lake Park - specific location given with registration.
Certified Infinite Possibilities trainer since 2013. Continuing education from 2 additional conference trainings. Life Coach training, 2012. Life training - ongoing!
Join me for a live book excerpt reading of my newly released book, Wine, Sex and Suicide - my near death divorce.
Sign up and let's chat!
Is there a chapter in your life you'd like to rewrite? Tired of flipping through the same thoughts, events, challenges? Join me and 10 other practioners, teachers and healers for this 3 day event in a small group for personal transformation.
The theme of the event is to rewrite your story. We will come together to support all of us in creating lasting change in our lives.
Contact me if this sparks some interest. email@example.com